RF Transmitter Receiver Module Best Price
- Frequency 434 MHz.
- Transmitter: Saw filter based ASK hybrid transmitter
- Transmitter supply voltage: 3~12V.
- Receiver: ASK superheterodyne receiver with PLL synthesizer and crystal oscillator.
- Receiver Supply voltage: 3-5V
- Receiver IF frequency: 500 KHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Receiver Supply current: 2.3mA
- Output power: 4~16dBm
- Turn on time: 20mS from power is switched on.
- Data rate 200bps to 3Kbps depending on the supply.
- Has a range of around 100m(when in line of sight and when transmitter is powered at 12V)