Relay Module High Level Trigger Black for Arduino Best Price
Out Of Stock-25%Out Of Stock-25%Quick View
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Size: 80 x 55 x 25 mm (approximately 3.15 x 2.17 x 0.95 inch)
- Input control signal voltage: 0V – 5.5V Low stage (SSR is OFF), 6V – 12V (unknown state), 2.5V – 20V High state (SSR is ON); SSR Output (each channel);
- Load voltage range: 75 to 264VAC (50/60Hz); Load current: 0.1 to 2 AMP Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Has been assembled, and electrical test passed.