Out Of Stock-13%Out Of Stock-13%Quick View
- Operating Voltage: 0-100 VDC
- It is a 3-wire display.
- LED Color: GREEN
- Current Consumption : < 10 mA.
- Accuracy: 0.1 V.
- Refresh Speed : Approx 200mS/time.
- The display on Voltage: 3 V.(but not measure accurately up to 3.6V).
Out Of Stock-2%Out Of Stock-2%Quick View
- Great for Starting with Arduino Programming
- A variety of components are included in this pack to try out different projects.
- The kit comes with quality components assured by Robu.in.
- All-in-one kit, a great starter kit for learning to code.
- All Basis component to start is covered in kit
- You can create 15 different projects from this kit
Out Of Stock-25%Out Of Stock-25%Quick View
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
Out Of Stock-4%Out Of Stock-4%Quick View
- The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- Onboard 5V / 1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit
- Onboard power indicator
- With DC power jack 6-24V.