- Frequency 434 MHz.
- Transmitter: Saw filter based ASK hybrid transmitter
- Transmitter supply voltage: 3~12V.
- Receiver: ASK superheterodyne receiver with PLL synthesizer and crystal oscillator.
- Receiver Supply voltage: 3-5V
- Receiver IF frequency: 500 KHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Receiver Supply current: 2.3mA
- Output power: 4~16dBm
- Turn on time: 20mS from power is switched on.
- Data rate 200bps to 3Kbps depending on the supply.
- Has a range of around 100m(when in line of sight and when transmitter is powered at 12V)
Out Of Stock-20%Out Of Stock-20%Quick View
- 8 channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board
- Control 8 loads of up to 2 amps each at 120V or 240V AC.
- Good for lighting, holiday displays etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-2.5V status low level, relay OFF
- 2.5-20V status high level, relay ON
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Current: 16mA
- Maximum Load: 2A @ 240VAC
Out Of Stock-4%Out Of Stock-4%Quick View
- The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- Onboard 5V / 1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit
- Onboard power indicator
- With DC power jack 6-24V.