4 Channel 12V Relay Buy
Out Of Stock-7%Out Of Stock-7%Quick View
- This Board can be used to Control Solenoids, Motors, Lamps, etc,
- Input Logic: 12v level from MUC
- Indication LEDs for relay output status.• 12V 4-Channel relay board controlled directly by micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) need 50-60mA driver current
- Input IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 signal line active low, 4-channel relay output module, relay output contact is maximum 250A 10A
- Input Pin connected to Burg stick. High-current, AC250V 10A, DC30V 10A.