This XL4016E1 200W Step-Down Power Supply Module with voltage rating 4-40VDC to 1.25-36VDC.This module is rated for a maximum power of 200W. The output current for the module can be increased to 8A with the addition of an external fan onto the heatsinks to cool the IC.
- Adjustment method: first correct input power (between 4-40V) then multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust potentiometer (usually clockwise turn boost, buck turn counterclockwise),
- Input: IN+ input positive IN- input negative
- Output: OUT+ output positive OUT- output negative
- Static power consumption is only about 6mA.
- Connection: Welding, plus pin can be directly soldered after the PCB.
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, thermal protection, self-recovery.
- Non-isolated step-down (BUCK) switching regulator.
- Short circuit protection: Current limiting, self-recovery
- Potentiometer adjustment direction is as Clockwise (increase) and Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Non-synchronous rectification
1 x XL4016E1 200W Step-Down Power Supply Module