This is an industrial USB to RS232/485/TTL isolated converter from Waveshare with the original FT232RL inside. It features embedded protection circuits such as power isolation, ADI magnetical isolation, and TVS diode, etc. What’s more, the USB TO RS232/485/TTL comes with an aluminium alloy enclosure, make it solid and durable to work.
The USB TO RS232/485/TTL is very easy to use, fully automatic transceiving without delay. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for industrial control equipment and/or applications with high communication requirements.
- USB TO RS232, USB TO RS485, USB TO TTL (UART).
- Adopt original FT232RL, fast communicating, stable and reliable, better compatibility.
- Onboard unibody power supply isolation, provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal.
- Onboard unibody magnetical isolation, allows signal isolation, high reliability, strong anti-interference, low power consumption.
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppresses surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic.
- Onboard self-recovery fuse and protection diodes, ensures the current/voltage stable outputs, provides over-current/over-voltage proof, improves shock resistance.
- A fully automatic transceiver circuit with no delay ensures the USB port communicates with different interfaces fastly and stably, without interfering with each other.
- Onboard TTL serial 3.3V/5V voltage translator, config the TTL level via switch.
- Aluminium alloy enclosure with sandblasting and anodic oxidation, CNC process opening, solid and durable.
- 1 x USB TO RS232/485/TTL
- 1 x USB Cable
This item is covered with a standard supplier warranty of 3 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product & only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.