Vibration sensor module SW-420 based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold. The threshold can adjust using an onboard potentiometer. When this no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light, and vice versa.
If the module does not vibrate, the vibration switch was on the close state, the output of low output, the green indicator light. The product vibrates, vibration switches momentary disconnect, the output is driven high, the green light does not shine.
The output can connect to the microcontroller, which to detect high and low level; so as to detect whether the environment exists vibration, play a role in the alarm.
- Do not reverse the power directions, otherwise, it is possible to burn the chip.
- Signal LED light is output Low, signal LED OFF output is High.
- The output level close to the input voltage.
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor.
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA.
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- With bolt holes for easy installation.
Package Includes :
1 x Vibration sensor module SW-420.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3.3 ~ 5|
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||40x15x7|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.