Wiring Specification of Speed Measuring Sensor Groove Coupler Module For Arduino:-
- VCC: The positive 3.3-5 v power supply.
- GND: Connect power negative.
- DO: TTL switch signal output.
- AO: This is analog output.
Specifications & Features of Speed Measuring Sensor Groove Coupler Module For Arduino:-
- Using imported groove optical coupling sensor, width 5mm.
- It has the output state light, if output high level, the lights are off. if output low level, it on.
- If it covered, it will output high level; otherwise, its output low level.
- Good signal and waveform, with a strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easy install.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparer.
- The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
- DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.