This 3DR Radio Telemetry 433MHz 500mW Set allows you to link to a flight controller to a USB or UART equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG).
This radio telemetry set has separate Air & Ground module. Its transceivers can use UART or USB connections and support both modes. The Radio set lets you see live data, such as live GPS position overlaid on a map, system voltage, heading, waypoint navigation and much more.
Using open source MAVlink based ground station software, you can even fly your aircraft with a joystick via your computer and update settings live! Or just use it for your DIY projects that need a wireless Serial interface. This kit offers a great low price, longer range, and superior performance. The system utilizes the 433MHz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF’s HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
Note: The reference to APM refers to the ArduPilot project, a family of open source autopilots based on the Arduino open-source computing platform, developed by 3DR and the open source community. It consists of a choice of ArduPilot Mega (APM) electronics and a range of free software versions for different vehicles and is governed by an open source creative commons license.
- MAVLink protocol framing status documents
- Frequency modulation and Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Self-adaption to time-division multiplexing
- Support LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built-in error-correcting code(up to 25% data bit error)
- AT command configure data transmission
- RT command remote control data transmission
- Interchangeable air and ground 433MHz modules
- Micro-USB port
- 6-position Molex connector
- 500 mW maximum output power (adjustable)
- SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM
- UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- Open-source SIK firmware
- Configurable through *Mission Planner and *APM Planner
- Based on the HM-TRP wireless module, with Si1000 8051 microcontroller and Si4432 wireless module
Package Includes :
1 x Telemetry Air Module.
1 x Telemetry Ground Module.
2 x 2.5dbi Antenna.
1 x Micro USB OTG cable.
1 x DF13 cable.
1 x Extra 5-pin connector for both cables Swapping to connect to APM FC.