This NE555 Delay Monostable Switch Module item is a timer switch module, based on the NE555 chip, high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs. Timing from microseconds to long hours. Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
This is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. It has an adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
Specifications & Features of NE555 Delay Timer Switch Adjustable 0-10 Sec 5V Relay Module:-
- Module based on the NE555 chip.
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Adjustable time: 0-10 s
- AC Control voltage: 250V/max. 10A
- DC Control Voltage: 30V/max. 10A
- Max. load: 2200W
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Monostable Operation.
- Standby no power consumption
- Excellent temperature stability of 0.005%/°C