The MAX7219 is an integrated serial input / output common-cathode display driver, it is connected to a microprocessor with 8-digit 7-segment digital LED display can also be connected to the bar graph display or 64 separate LED. On B BCD encoder including an on-chip, multi-channel scanning loop word drive, but also an 8 x 8 static RAM is used to store each data. Only one external register is used to set the current of each LED segment.
A convenient four-wire serial interface can connect all general-purpose microprocessor. Each data can be addressed in the update does not need to rewrite all the display. MAX7219 also allows the user to select on each data coding or non-coding.
The entire device contains a 150μA low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, a scan-limit register allows the user to display the 1-8 bits of data, as well as a let all LED light detection mode.
Only need three IO ports can drive a dot-matrix! Dot-matrix display, flicker-free! Supports cascading!
- A single module can drive an 8 * 8 common cathode lattice
- Module operating voltage: 5V
- Module size: 5 cm in length X width 3.2 cm x 1.5 cm
- Including four screws hole, aperture 3mm
- Module with input and output interface, supports multiple modules cascade
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.