The Lilypad Audriono ATMega328P 16M HW-1 Board is a compatible Arduino-program micro-controller is designe to be easily integrat into e-textiles and wearable projects. It offers the same functionality you find in other Arduino boards, in a lightweight, round package design to minimize snagging and profile. With wide tabs that can be sewn down and connect with conductive thread.
The LilyPad consists of an ATmega328 compatible with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
This board will run from 2V to 5V and offers large pin-out holes that make it easy to sew and connect. Each of these pins, with the exception of (+) and (-), can control an attached input or output device (like a light, motor, or switch).
Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable!
- Board will run from 2V to 5V.
- The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The backside of the LilyPad is now completely flat!
- We now use a surface mount programming connector to keep the header from poking through.
- This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz.
- Arduino 0016 supports the Pro Mini Arduino 328/8MHz/16MHZ.
- Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
Package Includes :
1 x Lilypad Audriono ATMega328P 16M HW-1 Board.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.