Laser Diode Module is a breadboard friendly, low cost having wavelength of 650nm and operating voltage of 5V. The laser head is composed of a light-emitting tube, condenser lens and adjustable copper sleeve and it is assembled when delivered, the focal length of the lens is adjusted glued by strong glue stick, which can work directly after connecting to a 5v dc power supply. Pay attention to the laser cell to prevent from being burnt or battery explosion due to a short circuit when removing the battery.
Features of Laser Diode Module:-
- Voltage: 3.0-5V
- Output: red laser straightly(650nm)
- Driver: APC circuit
- Size: Φ 12.0 x35mm
- Line length: about 135 mm
- Transmit power: 58mW
- Operating Current: 40mA
- Operating temperature: -36 ~ 65◦C
- Pot size: 15 meters spot for φ10 mm ~ φ15
- Power lead length: 95mm
- Outer diameter: 6mm
Applications of Laser Diode Module:-
- Laser test tools
- Concentricity positioning
- Medical equipment positioning
- Production of signal equipment
- Use for DIY or robots
- All kinds of level meters
- Laser projector
- Laser toys, etc.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.