HX711 module is a Load Cell Amplifier breakout board for the HX711 IC that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. This module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip HX711. It is a specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channel, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode), is of high precision, low cost is an ideal sampling front-end module.
HX711 is an IC that allows you to easily integrate load cell into your project. No need of any amplifiers or dual power supply just use this board and you can easily interface it to any micro-controller to measure weight.
The HX711 uses a two wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Compared with other chips, HX711 has added advantages such as high integration, fast response, immunity, and other features improving the total performance and reliability. Finally it’s one among the best choices for electronic enthusiasts. The chip lowers the cost of the electronic scale,at the same time,improving performance and reliability.
- Differential input voltage: ±40mV (Full-scale differential input voltage is ± 40mV)
- Data accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit A / D converter chip.)
- Refresh frequency: 10/80 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 5VDC
- Operating current: <10 mA
- Size: 24x16mm
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.