The Bluetooth Transceiver HC-05 TTL Module with enable/disable button Breakout is the latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable! This version of the popular Bluetooth uses the HC-05/HC-06 module. These modems work as a serial (RX/TX) pipe. Any serial stream from 9600 to 115200bps can be passed seamlessly from your computer to your target.
The remote unit can be powered from 3.3V up to 6V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3V-6V tolerant. No level shifting is required.
Do not attach this device directly to a serial port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit or Arduino XBee USB Adapter if you need to attach this to a computer. You can either solder a 6-pin header or individual wires. The unit comes without a connector.
Please see related male and female pins below. And now, we provide HC-05/06, HC-05 could be set to Master or Slave by a user. HC-06 just be Master or Slave, that could be customized.
- Embedded Projects
- Industrial Applications
- Computer and portable Devices
- GPS receiver. etc.
Note: Product Image may vary in terms of design and colour of the board
- CSR Bluetooth Chip Solution
- Bluetooth Spec v2.0 EDR Compliant
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with V2.0.E.2 of the specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
- Incredible small size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
- UART interface and with baud rate setup function
- Support for 8Mbit External Flash Onboard
- Support for 802.11Co-Existence.
- A range of operation: 8 – 10 meter.
Package Includes :
1 x HC-05 TTL Bluetooth Transceiver Module (Without Button)
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.