This is the CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module. This is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port.
ThisCP2102 doesn’t require any external oscillator, it onboard-board voltage regulator, and it even uses a reprogrammable internal EEPROM for the device description. The full hardware UART has flow control for baud rates from 300bps to 921600bps.
This breakout also allows you to connect the TX/RX pins of your favorite microcontroller or serial application to the RX/TX pins of the breakout, creating a simple serial cable replacement.
Supported operating systems
Linux 2.40 or later
- Brand new and high quality
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- Includes a clock circuit and power-on reset circuit
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meet the USB2.0 specification requirements
- SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of the accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- With reset signal output, etc. directly to the Arduino board Promini download!
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
- Connotation 512 byte receive buffer and 512 bytes transmit buffer
- Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF
Package Includes :
1 x CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.