Arduino OPLÀ IoT Starter Kit is the first open programmable IoT platform that allows building custom IoT devices with full control over algorithms and data. This IoT kit offers 8 versatile projects and is a physical interface to the IoT cloud. The OPLÀ kit features a crypto chip for secure data transfer and includes MKR Wi-Fi 1010 board. This IoT starter kit is used in applications such as a smart thermostat, motion sensor, smart gardening, and remote control for lights and other home appliances.
The Oplà IoT Kit allows you to add connectivity to devices around the home or workplace that can be controlled with your mobile phone.
- Remote Controlled Lights – change color, light modes and switch on/off via your mobile
- Personal Weather Station – record and monitor local weather conditions
- Home Security Alarm – Detect motions and trigger warnings
- Solar System Tracker – retrieve data from planets and moons in the Solar System
- Inventory Control – track goods in & out
- Smart Garden – monitor and control the environment for your plants
- Thermostat Control – smart control for heating and cooling systems
- Thinking About You – send messages between the Oplà and the Arduino IoT Cloud
1 x Arduino MKR IoT Carrier
1 x Arduino MKR Wifi 1010 Board
2 x Plug and play cables for sensors
1 x Battery connection cable
1 x Motion Sensor
1 x Moisture Sensor
1 x Plastic Enclosure
1 x USB cable
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.