This is a 3000W Thyristor SCR Voltage Regulator Temperature Dimmer for Speed / Light (AC 220V). 3000W Thyristor SCR Voltage Regulator is SCR Dimmer which can be used to control 220V Appliances. It can be used as light dimmer, fan speed controller, stove temperature controller. It is easy and simple to use and can control appliances up to 3000W!
Just connect this module in series with your appliance and use the onboard potentiometer knob to adjust and set the required power output from your 220V Device.
- Electric furnace,water heater,lamps,small motor,electric iron.etc
- can apply to the use of new two-way high-power thyristor; As the current up to 40A, a good solution to the heating wire resistance in the case of cooling is too small to cause over-current problems; can easily adjust the electricity.
- The output voltage between 0 – 220 volts any adjustment for the use of electrical appliances.
- Such as furnace, water heaters, heat transfer, light dimming, small motor speed, electric iron thermostat and so on.
- So as to achieve dimming, thermostats, pressure effect. Less than 3000 watts of electrical power for large-scale electrical power have been using as much; so the home appliances in general, sufficient, or small factories. (Inductive or capacitive load power should be reduced, the voltage regulator is equipped with the two-way high-power thyristor, potentiometers are with nuts, do not add any components to use, very convenient and practical.)
How to Use :
Connect this device to the lamp or home appliance in a series connection, then rotate the knob for dimming, speed, voltage, temperature control.
Package Includes :
1 x 3000W Thyristor SCR Voltage Regulator.
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.