Out Of Stock-25%Out Of Stock-25%Quick View
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
- It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads
- Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- Two 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors