Out Of Stock-11%Out Of Stock-11%Quick View
Out Of Stock-12%Out Of Stock-12%Quick View
- Using high-current relay, AC250V 10A DC30V 10A.
- Contact some independent wiring, safe and reliable.
- The standard interface can be extended to a variety of development boards.
- With fixed screw holes for easy installation.
- Suitable for a variety of platforms such as 8051/AVR/AVR/ARM.
- Working voltage: 5 Volts
- Maximum Current: 500 mA
- Low State Voltage: 0 – 0.5 volts (Relay is ON)
- High State Voltage: 3.7 to 5 volts (Relay is OFF)
- Number of Channel: 16
- Dimension: 180 x 90 x 20mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 100 g
Out Of Stock-9%Out Of Stock-9%Quick View
- 24V 1 Channel SSR G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module
- 240V 2A Output with Resistive Fuse For Arduino M63
- DC-: connect power negative
- CH: Relay module signal to trigger the end
- Power must be DC Voltage
Out Of Stock-25%Out Of Stock-25%Quick View1, 5V solid state relays 240V 2A, output with resistive fuse 240V 2A.2. Size: 55 * 33 * 25 (L * W * H) Weight: 21.5g3, the input power supply: 5V DC (160MA)4, the input control signal voltage:(0-2.5V low state relays ON)(3.3-5V state high relay OFF)5, blue KF301 terminals to the control line is more convenient.
Out Of Stock-5%Out Of Stock-5%Quick View
- High-quality 24V 8 channel G3MB-202P Solid State Relay Module 240V 2A Output with Resistive Fuse, maximum load: AC 240V / 2A
- With power anti-reverse function, the wrong power supply will not damage the module. Output with 240V / 2A resistive fuse protection module security
- Module has the anti-interference ability, stable performance, each relay has a status indicator
- Low-level control module
- Easy installation