Out Of Stock-21%Out Of Stock-21%Quick View
- On-board ON/OFF switch and power LED
- Onboard Voltage Regulator for stable power supply
- Arduino Nano compatible (direct plug-in for Arduino Nano board)
- On-board direct plug-in for 16X2 Liquid Crystal Display with contrast adjustment
- On-board L293D Motor Driver chipset
- I2C communication pins available for IMU Sensor
- Pin header to connect Line Follower Sensor (up to an array of 6) with power pins
Out Of Stock-16%Out Of Stock-16%Quick View
1.Wide Analog Input Voltage Range: +/-5V
2.Low “ON” Resistance: 80 ohm (type) at Vcc = 4.5V; 70 ohm (type) at Vcc = 6.0V; 60 ohm (type) at Vcc = 9.0V
3.Logic Level Translation: to enable 5V to communicate with +/-5V analog signals
4.Board Size: 30 x 19 mm
Out Of Stock-6%Out Of Stock-6%Quick View
- LDR Light Sensor on board
- WS2812 Led on board
- Includes CH340G USB-to-UART programmer
- Includes LDR (light dependent resistor a.k.a photoresistor) connected to ESP’s ADC pin
- Supports 3 modes: AP,STA,AP+STA
- Dimensions: 24mm x 16mm
- Micro USB connection for power and/or programming
Out Of Stock-23%Out Of Stock-23%Quick View
- Microcontroller: ATmega168 or ATmega328V
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- PWM Channels: 6
- Analog Input Channels: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Board will run from 2V to 5V.
- The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat!
Out Of Stock-7%Out Of Stock-7%Quick View
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board.
- Frequency Band: 915MHz/868 MHZ/433 MHZ (Pre-configure in a factory)
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega, DUE
- External Antenna via I-Pex connector
- Excellent blocking immunity.
Out Of Stock-37%Out Of Stock-37%Quick View
- 12-bit resolution
- I2C Interface (Standard, Fast, and High-Speed supported)
- Small package
- 2.7V to 5.5V supply
- Internal EEPROM to store settings
- Mounting hole diameter: 2.5mm
- Distance between mounting hole: 11.5mm
Out Of Stock-8%Out Of Stock-8%Quick View
It is a customized version of the classic ARDUINO MEGA R3 board. Full integration of Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and ESP8266 Wi-Fi IC, with 32 Mb (megabits) of flash memory, and CH340G USB-TTL converter on a single board! All components can be set up to work together or independently.
Out Of Stock-4%Out Of Stock-4%Quick View
- The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- Onboard 5V / 1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit
- Onboard power indicator
- With DC power jack 6-24V.
Out Of Stock-12%Out Of Stock-12%Quick View
ODYSSEY – X86J4105800 Most Expandable Win10 Mini PC (Linux and Arduino Core) with 8GB RAM – ROBOZONE
- Distance measuring range: 100 cm to 550 cm
- Output type: Analog voltage
- Output voltage differential over distance range: 2.05 V (typical)
- Update period: 38 ± 10 ms
Out Of Stock-24%Out Of Stock-24%Quick View
- Arduino terminal to provide the IO, port connection.
- 3.81 posts quality, reliable, convenient, durable.
- Combined with the Proto Shield, the middle can be used as a prototype expansion board.
- Double-sided PCB Prototyping extended area vias connecting the front sides can be welded components.
- The middle section can be placed small bread plate, convenient test extend
Out Of Stock-15%Out Of Stock-15%Quick View
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Tutorials for guidance
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO
- High performance, low power 8 bit ATmega328 MU microcontroller
- Serial converter CP2102N chip (to communicate the Seeeduino with a computer by using a micro-USB cable)
- 2 on-board Grove connectors
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog inputs
- ISP header
- Arduino UNO-R3 shield compatible
- Micro USB programming and power supply
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux